It is 3 months post accident and my head, neck and back injuries are still almost as bad as right after accident and now I am having shoulder and arm pain as well, what should I tell my doctors to get the best treatment? My back has not been treated at al

Dr. Robert Masson
Neurosurgery

In brief: You need spine eval

You need a formal neck and low back evaluation, including mri's by a spine specialist, particularly given the complexity of insurance issues long term. A diagnosis is important for medical and insurance reasons.

In brief: You need spine eval

Dr. Keith Baldwin
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric

In brief: MRI

Assuming that you have had mri.
If you haven't you should consider pushing for one. If it was normal, nerves may have been stretched. If that was the case it may take 3-6 months to get better.

In brief: MRI

Assuming that you have had mri.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine