My ears keep clogging up. My doc is convinced I have sinus infections every time & gives me amoxcillian but my sympptoms get worse with the pills.?

Dr. Trachella Johnson foy

In brief: Time to see ENT

If this is ongoing it would be best to see ENT for more extensive eval- sinus ct can be done to see if there is truly a sinus infection or if something else is going on.
The antibiotic alone andthat specific sounds as if it isnt right for you. You may want to discuss the possibility of chronic rhinitis for which nasal steroid/antihistamine/decongestant may be best treatment options.

In brief: Time to see ENT

Dr. Trachella Johnson foy
Dr. Trachella Johnson foy
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: See below

May be having problems with swollen eustachian tubes preventing fluid from draining from middle ear.
Try using a decongestant (not an antihistamine) to open up tubes. Chewing gum helps mobilize fluid. May not need antibiotics.

In brief: See below

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine