What are some alternative treatments for renal artery stenosis?

Stent or medical. There is no difference in outcomes when using a renal artery stent or medical therapy to treat renal artery stenosis. Therefore a person can get a stent placed by a vascular surgeon to treat the condition or a person can take multiple blood pressure medications without having to undergo surgery to treat the condition as well.
It depends. It depends on the degree of stenosis if it is more than 60% it certainly cause decrease blood flow to the kidneys therefore angioplasty (dilatation) might be necessary.
Medicine vs Stents. There is no difference in outcomes when using a stent or medical therapy to treat renal artery stenosis (ras). Therefore a person can get a stent placed by a vascular surgeon to treat the condition. However a person can take multiple blood pressure medications without having to undergo surgery to treat the condition as well.
A few options exist. First, we may observe only if we have good blood pressure and kidney function with no fluid overload with close monitoring by a nephrologist. If the case is not stable i.e. These factors are worse or not controlled then angioplasty is considered i.e. Ballooning with a stent placement may control the problem and save medication use. Bypass surgery is the last option.
Angioplasty/Surgery. Generally, the treatment for renal artery stenosis is angioplasty (stretching the artery open with a balloon) with or without a stent, depending on the situation. If the stenosis is in a bad place or is not able to be fixed with angioplasty, surgery is an option. Sometimes, the stenosis can just be followed if there is not a problem with blood pressure or the stenosis is not damaging the kidney.