I was wondering if anyone is prescribing pamelor (nortriptyline) for migraine headaches?

YES. Pamelor is a tricyclic medication it is nortriptyline and a metabolite or breakdown product of the parent compound Amitriptyline (elavil). It may have fewer side effects as the metabolite. Start low and go up slowly per your physician's recommendations.
Could help. Have used for prevention, but also have tried calcium channel antagonists, beta blockers, etc., but these days, favor OTC items such as riboflavin, butterbur, feverfew, magnesium, due to fewer side effects, and equal or better success vrs prescription items.