How do I fully prepare for renal artery angioplasty with stent?

As Instructed. Carefully and meticulously follow the instructions provided to you in advance of the procedure by your doctor or hospital. These directions will be specific to your medications, conditions and the standard practices of your caregiver.
Shower. The procedure is commonly done with a puncture of the groin ( femoral) artery. The team may clip ( not shave) that area generally indications are blood pressure elevation so attention to your meds and BP monitoring and kidney function are important to discuss with the physician and team.