Can I get interstitial cystitis from having rough sex once?

Unlikely. For a man, one episode of rough sex may cause temporary penis symptoms, but should not cause bladder symptoms. For a woman, there can be some bruising at the urethral meatus opening, and the part of the urethra just inside the meatus, which can lead to regular UTI symptoms, but would be unlikely to cause interstitial cystitis from that one uti. The cause of interstitial cystitis is not known.
No. However riough sex might trigger a flare up of ic if you already have it. Causes for ic are unknown. Some subjects have a strog family history, so there is likely a genetic or environmental factor in some patients. Other ic patients may also have fibromyalgia +/or migraines or close family members may suffer from fibromyalgia +/or migraines without having ic.