If I have interstitial cystitis can I drink orange juice or other juices?

Possibly. Some people seem to be sensitive to foods that they eat or drink and others don't seem to be affected at all by what they drink. Try it and pay attention to your body. If you feel the same that day and the next, then it probably doesn't matter what you eat or drink. If you have more frequency or pain, then it might be something you need to avoid.
Not OJ, Pear juice OK. Most juices cause bladder pain and bladder irritability. Pear juice seems to the best. Coconut water may also be ok. Oj is a definite no!
You could. You have to try and see if your ic symptoms are aggravated by drinking each individual juice. Some people can and some others can't due to individual hypersensitivity.