Anyone have stage 1 breast cancer with her2/neu positive er/pr negative?

Yes. Breast cancers can be highly variable from one person to the next. Cell types and dna evaluations can be performed now that can help direct the best treatments for each person. Her-2 breast cancers may be best treated with specialized chemotherapy agent heceptin.
Not Uncommon. In general, women w/stage i breast cancer have an excellent prognosis; however, this particular "mix" of receptors can be more aggressive. If the tumor is <0.6cm (t1a), no additional rx is recommended. If the tumor is >1cm (t1c), adjuvant chemo w/herceptin is recommended. For t1b tumors (0.6-1cm), chemotherapy should be considered, weighing in other factors such as pt age and health.