Is it safe to have lasik eye surgery while pregnant?

No. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause changes in the shape of the cornea, just as they allow ligaments in the body to relax, resulting in fluctuating vision before or after lasik. Dry eye also is more common during pregnancy and this has been associated with regression of the laser effect. Many doctors give valium preop and steroids drops postop, which may not be optimal during pregnancy.
No. Lasik is "safe" from the perspective of risks of harm to the mother or fetus but, "will the procedure be effective"? Pregnancy is associated with visual accuity changes related to fluid retention and corneal edema. Elective vision correction surgery is best done in a baseline non-pregnant condition to achieve long term good results. More than "what meets the eye" must be considered here.
No. No. Prescription is not stable due to high circulating hormone levels. Wait 6-8 weeks after delivery and breastfeeding is complete.
Not recommended. I agree with dr. Pepose. I would not recommend it during pregnancy for any member of my family.
Yes. Its safe, but i don't think any opthalmologist would do it.