What can treat insomnia?

Dr. Cyma Khalily

In brief: MANY THINGS!!

Hi look at the many other posts on this same topic.
Do the behavior things first like good sleep habits of a set sleep and wake time. Watch diet, exercise, caffeine, alcohol, smoking and that stuff. Then if all of this is done and still with insomnia speak to your physician and see if there is a medication or illness as a cause like depression or anxiety or bipolar. Many medications can treat thi.

In brief: MANY THINGS!!

Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Poor sleep

It can be broken down into sleep onset, maintainance or both.
Can have an impact on daily function and overall is miserable. It is usually part of anxiety spectrum. I pull the trigger on meds faster than most, it is usually an anxiety problem; contact me, we'll break it down if you need to. In the meantime everyone recommends sleep hygiene. Try that too, may work if short term.

In brief: Poor sleep

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman