What could cause mild chest pain, nausea, and diarrhea after exercise?

Dr. Brian Kaufman

In brief: Heart Issues

Well, the most concerning possibility is that this is angina from heart disease.
You should see your doctor asap and have this evaluated. Also, i would back off on the exercise until you get this done. I would recommend a stress test with an imaging component to help establish that this is/ or isn't from heart disease.

In brief: Heart Issues

Dr. Brian Kaufman
Dr. Brian Kaufman
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Exercise- chest pain

If you have consistently CP after exercise, you may have underlying coronary artery disease which needs to be evaluated.
Nausea and diarrhea are not typically related to heart problems. That needs to be addressed by your family physician.

In brief: Exercise- chest pain

Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Steven Seres