What is a person with diabetes, kidney and heart issues supposed to eat?

Dr. Alvin Fried
Internal Medicine - Diabetology

In brief: Low salt, low carbs

This is a situation that has to be handled by a registered dietician.
In general it is paramount to control the diabetes. A low salt diet will probably help the heart issues. But to repeat, controlling the diabetes as closely as possible will help all three of these areas.

In brief: Low salt, low carbs

Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: See below

1. Diabetes- no concentrated sweets- see my diet sheet 2.
Heart and kidney- limit salt intake ( hardest diet to follow); avoid fatty meats, fried foods, 'excess eggs' see nutritionist, at least once- they can take foods your used to eating and impose above recommendations onto it- increasing your ability to follow diets successfully.

In brief: See below

Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Dr. Arnon Rubin