How long does fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing usually last?

Several years. Most patients who undergo fractional co2 resurfacing will see improvements up to 6 months after treatment. These laser treatments rejuvenate the skin (reduce wrinkles, brown spots, etc) which can take years off your skin. That does not mean that it stops the aging process. You will continue to age from a new, more youthful base. Regular skin maintenance (sunscreen, retina) will prolong results.
1 to 2 years. There are many different types of fractional co2 laser and variations in how it is performed. Some devices are much more powerful and the physician can elect to perform a lighter or more aggressive treatment by turning up the fluence or power and performing more passes. This affects the downtime and results. The results can usually last 1-2 years.
Depends. On a number of factors including depth of treatment and other laser settings as well as how well skin is cared for after treatment (eg avoiding excessive sun exposure, using effective sun screen when appropriate, not smoking, using products that promote skin health and renewal). One study evaluating results after fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing showed ~ 75% of benefit maintained at 2 years.
1 to 2 years. The results of laser resurfacing do not wear off like botox. The changes are permanent, but your skin will continue to age, so if you take good care of your skin by avoiding the sun, not smoking, and using quality skin care products, the results should last several years. Laser doesn't stop the clock, it's more like turning back the clock about 5 years.
Several years. No cosmetic procedure is permanent. But fractional resurfacing with a carbon dioxide laser can last many years if appropriate sun protection is maintained along with the use of a topical retinoids like retin-a.