How long does laser hair removal usually last?

Permanent . Laser hair removal if done properly can be permanent since the procedure actually causes death of the hair follicle. After a series of about five treatments many patients can see about eighty percent permanent removal but may require yearly touch ups to keep that ten to twenty percent of hairs away.
Permanent. Laser hair removal is permanent hair reduction. They can not guarantee all hair removal since hair grows in different stages and ages of life. There is a substantial reduction (80-90% on white skin and 65-75% on brown skin) who do not have any hormonal issues.