What should I look for in a cream for crow's feet?

Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See your MD
Your qualified facial plastic surgeon will be able to recommend appropriate treatment based on your specific needs.
Topical treatments (retinoids, skin medica, obagi, etc) can be helpful, but of limited effect. If you have more significant wrinkling you may benefit from additional therapy like botox, peels, lasers, or blepharoplasty.

In brief: See your MD
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Elastiderm
Obagi elastiderm is clinically proven to increase eyelid skin elastin.
However: i recommend a combination of botox, laser resurfacing or chemical peel, and possibly blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) in addition to at home skin care. Retin-a should be used sparingly on the thin skin of the eyelid area. Hope this helps!

In brief: Elastiderm
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology
In brief: Peeling effect
The cream should have chemical in inducing exfoliation/peeling effect.
One of the standard is tretinoin/retinol.

In brief: Peeling effect
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Crow's feet cream
My preference is skinmedica's tns eye repair, which consistently hydrates, brightens the eye area.
It contains tns, peptides, vitamins a, c, e and chrysin, boron nitride among others, to improve fine lines, wrinkle and dark circles. It is physician dispensed. For long term improvement, combination therapy is best. Agree that fractional resurfacing + botox/dysport +/- bleph will give best results.

In brief: Crow's feet cream
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Collagen building
There are no perfect creams out there and alot of selling.
Creams that have shown to be effective are low dose retrinols that help build collagen and elastin. Neocutis has a great eye cream with growth factors that seems to work well in clinical studies and real life. Use sunblock regularly and stay out of the sun. Also wear sun glasses.

In brief: Collagen building
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Darab Hormozi
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Specific for eyelid
Eyelid skin is much more sensitive than the rest of your face.
There are specific eyelid creams with milder chemical activity that hopefully do not create inflamation of the eyelid( I have seen many such inflamations with the wrong the cream). Botox is the most effective for crows feet.

In brief: Specific for eyelid
Dr. Darab Hormozi
Dr. Darab Hormozi