What do I do to get rid of cellulite?

Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: SmoothShapes
Endermology, Velashape and Smoothshapes are currently the most effective treatments available for cellulite in the US.
Of the 3 I think Smoothshapes works the best. There is a laser liposuction procedure awaiting FDA approval that has a very high satisfaction rate in Europe. I'm not allowed talk about it yet, but it's coming soon!

In brief: SmoothShapes
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology
In brief: No cure yet
There are many creams and procedures that claim to get rid of cellulite but so far there is no cure for this very common problem. Endermologie helps but effects are very short-lasting.
Procedures such as velasmooth and velashape, thermage, and titan can help improve cellulite but not get rid of it entirely. Their effects are much longer lasting and more effective than endermologie.

In brief: No cure yet
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Cellulaze
Cellulite is an annoying problem to millions of women.
It is caused by an uneven superficial fat layer as well as tiny ligaments that hold the skin down. The only effective and fda approved treatment is called cellulaze by cynosure. It is a one time minimally invasive procedure that permanently removes cellulite. To find a provider in your area go to www.Cynosure.Com.

In brief: Cellulaze
Dr. Daniel Careaga
Dr. Daniel Careaga