External hemorrhoid home treatment suggestions?

Miralax (polyethylene glycol) The first line treatment for hemorrhoids is actually making sure that no hard stools are passing by the swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and causing more trauma and inflammation. Miralax (polyethylene glycol) and generic MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) works well for most people to make the stool soft and allow healing of the hemorrhoids. If that doesn't solve the problem or if there is any bleeding then go see a surgeon for further treatment.
Help. T is important not to make hemorrhoids worse. Cleaning off after a bowel movement should be gentle. Pre-moistened towlettes can be used to dab the anus. Don’t wipe/rub. Pat the anus dry after cleaning. Avoid using harsh soaps that contain dyes or aromas. Cotton underwear is helpful as it absorbs moisture well. Sitz bathes can be helpful. Sit in a bathtub with warm water. There needs to >.