What is lotrisone (clotrimazole and betamethasone) cream usually used for?

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology
In brief: Lotrisone (clotrimazole and betamethasone) cream
This cream is an antifungal cream that has a little cortizone (hydrocortisone) in it.
I don't use this cream because i feel it decreases local defenses against the very fungus you're trying to kill. And besides that, the cortizone (hydrocortisone) which is in this cream is too powerful to use on some areas for extended times. It can cause thinning of the skin.

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Do not use
Lotrisone (clotrimazole and betamethasone) is a mixture cream which is not used by dermatologists very often.
It is a combination of an antifunga and a medium strength steroid. The steroid is too strong for uses on thin skin such ad the face armpit or groun amd can results in stretch marks which are permanent.

In brief: Do not use
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried