What level of alcohol consumption can cause oral cancer?

Combination. Please forgive the irreverence that others may have shown. In the absence of tobacco use, oral cancer is an uncommon result simply of intemperate drinking; drinker-smokers are the ones at great aocrisk. There are many reasons for keeping your alcohol use under tight control -- the safety of others, avoiding personality deterioration, and remembering the really fun times. Thanks for asking. Cheers.
The Old Statistics. Exposure to 20 alcohol-equivalent-years is associated with oral cancer patients. That means 1 whiskey drink/1 glass wine/6 beers daily for 20 years. Associating factors with a disease & how much contributed to the cancer are not relevant to you. Drink in moderation for its social & health benefits, if you wish & avoid tobacco products. Some oral cancer patients are non-drinkers or light drinkers.
Oral cancer. Many things can do so if you are predisposed or have history of cancer, and your immune system is severely compromised.