What could cause pain and numbness in the calf and numbness in the feet?

In brief: Neuropathy

There are many causes for neuropathy.
I suggest you see your pcp.

In brief: Neuropathy

There are many causes for neuropathy.
I suggest you see your pcp.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Neuropathy

Nerve impingement in the back is a possibility as is localized nerve impingements to the anatomical region affected.
The are nutrional deficiencies and finally systemic disorders. A neurogist is helpful in making the diagnosis as they can perform emg/ncv studies to possibly gain knowledge of which isolated nerves and muscles are affected.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Many things

We find this problem with lower back problems like sciataca and diabetes.
You may also have hormonal imbalance. You should consult your physician or podiatrist to evaluate your problem/.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Alan Wittenberg
Dr. Alan Wittenberg
Dr. Eric Weisman