How do I know if I actually have scabies?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Scabies
Symptoms of scabies are most likely to develop: between the fingers and on the palm side of the wrists.
On the outside surfaces of the elbows and in the armpits. Around the waistline and navel. On the buttocks. Around the nipples, bra line, and the sides of the breasts (in women). On the genitals (in men).

In brief: Scabies
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: See a doctor
Scabies is very itchy especially at night amd involves certain areas of the body, wrist ankle, genitals, armpits, waist.
It is contagious and should be treated. There are no self treatments for scabies .The treatment is very safe

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried