What are the treatment methods for psoriatic arthritis?

Biologics. Most commonly now is using biologics like embrel, humira, (adalimumab) etc. Besides/before usage of biologics, Methotrexate has been a standard treatment mostly by rheumatologists.
Biologics-last Rx! Most patients do not need biologics, which should be reserved for the most severe cases. Sulfasalazine, co-adminstered with mtx is a good option, and very inexpensive.
See Below. There are multiple treatment methods for psoriatic arthritis. They are most effective early in the disease before significant joint damage occurs. They include oral medications such as Methotrexate as well as systemic biologics such as amevive, enbrel, humira, remicade, simponi, and stelara (ustekinumab). All of these medciations require close monitoring. See you physician to see if they are right for you.