Is gall bladder inflammation dangerous?

Potentially. Sometimes gallbladder inflammation (cholecystitis) can progress to gangrene of the gallbladder. This can be toxic to your body and even result in death. Fortunately, the treatment of of antibiotics and removal of the gallbladder is readily available.
Not by itself. Depends on what the person is feeling. Are there gallstones, abdominal pain and nausea? Any concern for infection? What test said there was gallbladder inflammation? If there are gallstones causing uncomfortable symptoms, then surgery to remove the gallbladder would resolve the issues.