How can I stop doing my OCD rituals?

Meds and CBT. Rituals are a behavior. Ocd is a treatable condition but it takes courage to face and to seek treatment. Rituals are a focus of a comprehensive treatment plan and can be helped with behavior therapy.
SEEK HELP! Ocd is a treatable/manageable disease but you will need help. For the most part OCD will need to be treated with both medication and therapy. If the OCD is mild enough perhaps just therapy. If severe then many medications are beneficial like prozac, paxil, (paroxetine) zoloft, luvox, and anafranil.