How can I make sure I am eating the right things during pregnancy?

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
In brief: A diet guide
There are a number of excellent books on pregnancy and nutrition.
If you have food allergies a nutritionist may help. A good balanced diet, plenty of protein, lots of vegetables, plenty of color variety. Avoid fried foods, too much red meat and limit fish, especially large filets. Sugar and sweets should be avoided or limited. A pregnant metabolism is a slow metabolism.

In brief: A diet guide
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Deborah Smith
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Well balanced
A well balanced diet is best--but there is a book "what to eat when you are expecting" by heidi murkoff that may help.

In brief: Well balanced
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham