What do body lice bites normally look like?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Body Lice

Body lice live in the seams and folds of clothing.
They feed on human blood and lay their eggs and deposit waste matter on the skin and clothing. They can live in clothing for up to 1 month. Lice die within 5 - 7 days at room temperature if they fall off a person.Lice causes severe itching. Itching is usually worse around the waist, under the arms, and places where clothing is tighter.

In brief: Body Lice

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Drops of blood in sk

Body lice are rare these days.
They are large enough to see amd live inside clothing. I have not seen a case of body lice in over 30 years. These would be someone typically who lives in thesame clothes continuously and lives in a shelter or on the street. Delousing and destroying the clothes is required.

In brief: Drops of blood in sk

Body lice are rare these days.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried