How do I get rid of lice naturally?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Salt water bathing
The only natural way to get rid of lice is regular (several times per day) swimming in salt water making sure the head gets soaked with the salt water. You can comb out lice but no natural product will get rid of them. Remember to wash your sheets, sterilize your house and take care of other family members at the same time.

In brief: Salt water bathing
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Ziad Akl
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: Popular remedy
Lice are becoming resistant to many insecticides.
I strongly recommend apple cider vinegar and a metal comb. Google 'apple cider vinegar head lice school nurse' for instructions. The metal comb is available on the internet. It works like a charm.

In brief: Popular remedy
Dr. Ziad Akl
Dr. Ziad Akl
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: 1-2-3
There are over the counter products including one called 1-2-3 which do not contain harsh chemcicals specifically for head lice.

In brief: 1-2-3
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried