Im having low back pain and body pain but I have already done xray but I don't have any problem from it?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Back pain

Low back pain that is musculoskeletal and no evidence of fracture on xray usually responds to physical therapy or back exercises.
Back pain can be related to other problems, urinary, gynecological or gi. Double check with your doctor.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Back pain

Back pain can be caused by multiple problems.
An x-ray that is normal just tells you that the disc spaces are normal and that nothing is effecting the bone. Much more to investigate especially if the back pain is worsening and has been present for greater than 4-6 weeks.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Eric Weisman