Does vinegar treat a nail fungus?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: There are many

Treatments for nail fungus.
Not all of them work and some are better than others. I find most topicals in general to not be so effective. My recommendation would be for oral and even laser as the most effective treatments. You won't cause any harm trying the vinegar so feel free to try. I don;t think the success rate will be high.

In brief: There are many

Treatments for nail fungus.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Not successfully

Almost any treatment you try can be successful occasionally, but in most people, most of the time this will not fight off the fungal infection.

In brief: Not successfully

Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: No

Vinegar may lighten a nsil fungus but it is not adequate to treat it.
Unfortunately it may require oral medications. Lasers are now being used for nail fungus but is unclear how long the results last.

In brief: No

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried