Does vinegar treat a nail fungus?

There are many. Treatments for nail fungus. Not all of them work and some are better than others. I find most topicals in general to not be so effective. My recommendation would be for oral and even laser as the most effective treatments. You won't cause any harm trying the vinegar so feel free to try. I don;t think the success rate will be high.
Not successfully. Almost any treatment you try can be successful occasionally, but in most people, most of the time this will not fight off the fungal infection.
No. Vinegar may lighten a nsil fungus but it is not adequate to treat it. Unfortunately it may require oral medications. Lasers are now being used for nail fungus but is unclear how long the results last.