What should I look for in an over-the-counter nail fungus treatment?

Dr. David Voron
Dermatology
In brief: See below
Unfortunately, no over-the-counter nail fungus treatments available have actually been proven effective in peer-reviewed studies.

In brief: See below
Dr. David Voron
Dr. David Voron
Dr. Adam Ringler
Podiatry
In brief: Nail fungus
In my experience, over-the-counter nail fungus treatment is only effective in very mild cases.
Prescription medications and to be stronger and more effective. Important thing to note when treating any fungus of the nail is that it takes a very long time for the nails to improve and medication should be applied daily as well as nails be kept short and filed thin.

In brief: Nail fungus
Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Don't bother
As dr. Voron said, otc meds don't work.

In brief: Don't bother
As dr. Voron said, otc meds don't work.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King