What should I look for in an over-the-counter nail fungus treatment?

Dr. David Voron
Dermatology

In brief: See below

Unfortunately, no over-the-counter nail fungus treatments available have actually been proven effective in peer-reviewed studies.

In brief: See below

Dr. David Voron
Dr. David Voron
Dr. Adam Ringler
Podiatry

In brief: Nail fungus

In my experience, over-the-counter nail fungus treatment is only effective in very mild cases.
Prescription medications and to be stronger and more effective. Important thing to note when treating any fungus of the nail is that it takes a very long time for the nails to improve and medication should be applied daily as well as nails be kept short and filed thin.

In brief: Nail fungus

Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Don't bother

As dr. Voron said, otc meds don't work.

In brief: Don't bother

As dr. Voron said, otc meds don't work.
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King