Is there a natural treatment for vaginal yeast infections, nail fungus and jock itch?

Topical antifungal. Treatment for mycotic or fungus nails include debridement or thinning of the nails and topical antifungal (tolfanate 1%). There is a product this is plant based called fungal free nail solution applied twice daily.
No effective ones. There are no truly natural treatments for yeast or fungal infections. Staying slim helps by having less moisture and heat in the skin folds of the groin and armpits, and by avoiding type 2 diabetes. Staying clean helps, such as showering after exercise. Treating fungal infections early, such as treating feet rashes, helps prevent toenail fungus. Eating yogurt with acidophilus may decrease candida.