Is eczema very contagious?

No. No. Eczema is an inherited condition with impaired skin barrier resulting in inflammation, causing redness and itching.
Not contagious! Eczema or atopic dermatitis is a very common chronic intermittent skin condition characterized by itchy inflammation of the skin. It can be associated with asthma and hay fever. The cause for eczema is unknown, but a combination of inherited tendencies for sensitive skin and malfunction in the body's skin barrier and immune system are likely responsible. It is not contagious!