It was suggested from my doc to start taking a baby aspirin daily. I would get a nose bleed after 3/4 days. I'd stop and nose bleeds would stop. Start again and nose bleeds would start again. Should I continue taking....Because of the positive contri

Dr. Vance Harris

In brief: See your Dr.

Any positive benefit of taking a baby Aspirin daily would be outweighed by the bleeding that you have.
Check with your doctor to make sure that there isn't something else that could be contributing to the nasal bleeding. Most people don't bleed on that low of a dose so have it checked.

In brief: See your Dr.

Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Rick Koch
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: QOD

Another approach would trying 81mg every other day.
...However your recurrent nose bleeds may be treatable with cautery...Discuss with your physician.

In brief: QOD

Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Vikram Patel