What are my options if I want private pregnancy care?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: ??????

Do not understand the ? You can see an OB doc who is on your insurance, if u see someone in solo practice then that doc will do your delivery and u will see that doc all the time, if you go to a group u may or may not see one doc all teh time and that doc may or may not do your delivery depending on how teh group practices, if u go to a clinic it will be differnet, it may depend on yoru insurance.

In brief: ??????

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Concierge OB care

Concierge obstetrical care, or private pregnancy care, is very difficult to find.
Most ob's are in a group practice and patients are typically seen by each doctor in the practice. Those few ob's left in solo practice are usually covered by docs in other practices, because it's essentially impossible to be available 24/7 for patients. Please email me for local names (doc@reproendo.Com).

In brief: Concierge OB care

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Adam Levy