Which foods cause zits?

Foods causing acne. The conventional answer is that diet does not contribute to acne. I was taught this but in real life practice I have way too many patients who say that certain foods cause them to breakout. I think there are certain foods that set certain people off, but it is very individual. You have to study yourself and see if you have any patterns, and avoid the foods that set you off.
Mostly none. It is a common misconception that foods causes acne. In most patients, chips, caffeine, fried foods, and chocolate do not cause acne. New studies have shown that a small group of patients may benefit from a low "glycemic diet"-- less processed sugars such as sodas, candy. Excessive intake of dairy products may exacerbate acne, due to growth hormones given to cows. Instead drink organic milk.