How can I arrange to have my baby at home?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: DON'T DO that !!!!!!

Can u predict the future, because i cannot ! i can tell u many disasters in low risk pts and low risk situations from home delivery ! that would have been avoided if the mother had been in the hospital, bad outcomes for the baby i once saw a mother come in with the baby;s head stuck between her legs - the baby was dead because shoulders got stuck and they couldn't get baby out and other disas.

In brief: DON'T DO that !!!!!!

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Mark Diamond
definitely not worth the risk as rare as the proponrnts may tell you
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer

In brief: With a midwife

Although 80 to 90% of deliveries go well, the ones which don't, can be a true tragedy.
Certified nurse midwife deliveries in a center associated with a hospital can be a very desirable and safer alternative and are set up to feel like home.

In brief: With a midwife

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Jonathan Jassey