Thanks dr. Namey. M underweight since childhood. I eat what my family eats & they all are healthy. Last yr I lost 5 kgs due to depression. Pls advise.?

Due to depression. Weight loss is a sign of depression. Poor appetite poor motivation lack of desire can all be due to depression. A full medical workup may provide clues to medical issues that are causing or contributing to depression as well.
Treat depression. Often a drop in appetite is associated with depression. It is important to treat the underlying depression as well as put great effort into self-care even when it seems difficult. Try eating healthy fats like nuts, olives & avocados which pack in the calories in a healthy way. Cognitive behavioral and interpersonal psychotherapy can be effective and consult your doctor about meds & weight.