If I have an ovarian cyst and has missed my period for almost two months but have negative pregnancy test what should I do . I also had an ectopic?

Pathology

In brief: Hormonal imbalance

Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause.
If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD.
Consult this site.
http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx

In brief: Hormonal imbalance

Consult this site.
Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Infertility=complex

Infertility is multi-facted.
If your question is, "why aren't i pregnant?" then there could be a myriad of answers to that. I suggest you see a physician. Ovarian cysts alone do not cause infertility. They can be a part of pcos, however, and that can be a cause of infertility. See a physician and get evaluated if pregnancy is what you desire.

In brief: Infertility=complex

Infertility is multi-facted.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham