How much artificial sweetener is in an entire pack of sugar-free gum? Equal to one can of diet coke or multiple cans?

Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice

In brief: Doesn't matter

I suggest you stay away from any amount of toxic sweetener in any candy or food! i also suggest minimizing sugar intake, but i prefer a natural substance in small quantities (like a 6 oz can of soda) and enjoying it rather than guzzling 24 oz with a toxic sweetener. They are toxic to your liver and shut down the brain's calorie counter so most eat more calories and gain weight long term! bad stuff.

In brief: Doesn't matter

Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Christiaan Maurer

In brief: Guess

1 can would have less.
Artificial sweeteners in gum may cause an osmotic diarrhea. Stay away.

In brief: Guess

1 can would have less.
Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Dr. Christiaan Maurer
Dr. Steven Seres