What takes redness out of eyes instantly?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Redness reliever

There is no automatic red out drops.
Some over-the-counter drops can provide temporary relief though. You need to see any eye doctor to determine the underlying cause of the eye redness so it can be properly treated.

In brief: Redness reliever

There is no automatic red out drops.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Vasoconstrictor drop

Drops like 'visine" get redness out with agents that constrict blood vessels (vasoconstrictors).
But there is a problem... If you use these drugs more than a few days, your eyes become dependent on them. The result: even more redness than before. My advice.... Steer clear of over the counter "get the red out" drops. An ophthalmologist can determine the cause of the redness and treat it.

In brief: Vasoconstrictor drop

Dr. Faramarz Hidaji
Dr. Faramarz Hidaji