Will treating my food allergies fix my acne?

No. I agree that acne is a hormonal problem but there are some studies to suggest that certain foods such as chocolate and fattier foods can exacerbate symptoms. However, this is an adverse food reaction that is not immunologically mediated like the food allergy. Proper hygeine and consultation with a dermatologist is recommended.
Very Unlikely. Food allergy really has nothing to do with the cause of acne.
Maybe. Although food allergies are not common cause of acne, occasional people will react to allergies in different ways. Whey, which is found in supplements can lead to breakouts , although this is not an allergy.