Chest burning bad bloody stools feeling like vomiting lots of gas stomach pains on off more bowel movments thin stools diarrhea itchy painful colon.?

Need to examine. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Your symptoms warrant an in-person evaluation, please see a doctor.
IBS? Not having the opportunity to interview and examine you, i can only go by what you have described. What caught my interest was your description of your stools. You said they were thin, and your rectum felt itchy. Pencil thin stools and the urge to defecate are the cornerstones of the symptom called tenesmus, which is very common in irritable bowel syndrome. Have you been given that diagnosis?