My husband age 42 has high blood pressure 180/115. His fingers, toes and heel are burning and tingling with pain? Is this related to high blood pressure or something else? What can it be? He does have a lot of stress and also has anxiety often.

In brief: Get help soon

He needs to see a medical doctor soon for the very high blood pressure and get it under control.
Burning and tingling in the hands and feet might be related. He would need to be evaluated. Diabetes, thyroid disorder, alcohol are some other reasons to see a medical doctor asap.

In brief: Get help soon

Dr. Clark Pillsbury
Dr. Clark Pillsbury

In brief: Maybe

He needs to see his doctor and get the blood pressure under control and have an exam.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Probably not

Although, elevated blood pressure can cause an array of symptoms in a person, burning/tingling/pain in the toes/fingers is less likely to be caused by it especially if it is chronically elevated at this level.
Abrupt blood pressure elevations (so called hypertensive crises) may transiently cause some unpleasant sensations in the body primarily headaches etc. I'd look for other causes, neuropathy.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc