What is the best vitamin for acne scars?

None. Oral vitamins do not remove a ne s ars and the data re topical vitamin E is controversial. Depressed scars will improve with time as the redness fades but laser eith fractionated co2, erbium or a yag offer options for permanent improvement in acne scars.
Acne scars. There is no vitamin that will successfully improve acne or any scars. One important factor-get your acne under control. Find a dermatologist to tackle that with you. Most treatment to improve the appearance of acne scars use special technology to remodel the skin. The device I use to treat acne scars is called ematrix--see for info: http://www.Smacboca.Com/e-matrix-sublative-rejuvenation.Html.