How should I treat dry, but acne prone, skin?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Moisturize
A non comedogenic moisturizer can be applied first before applying acne creams to help the acne but not irritate your sensitive skin.

In brief: Moisturize
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Amy Miller
In brief: Acne and moisturizer
This is a tough situation because you want to hydrate the skin without clogging up pores and causing more pimples.
Plus, the treatments for acne are very drying and can be hard on moisture deficient skin. My favorite product in this situation in a vit c hydrating serum by a company called image. Vit c is calming and anti inflammatory, and this product is light but really moisturizing. Love it!

In brief: Acne and moisturizer
Dr. Amy Miller
Dr. Amy Miller