My last period what may 3 and I am pregnant my cycles come around the same time each month in april it came around the 5th. I have been trying to calculate my conception date but don't quite understand how to. At an 8wk check up I had an ultrasound and sh

In brief: Naegele's rule

You need to know the first day of your last period (the lmp).
Use this formula: example: if your lmp was 5 april 2012 add 1 year equals 5 april 2013 subtract 3 months equals 5 january 2013 add 7 days equals your edc (due date) 12 january 2013 from wikipedia.

In brief: Naegele's rule

Dr. Johnna Thomas

In brief: 2/7/13

On reg periods, which it sounds like you have, you can expect to ovulate about 2 weeks before your next period starts.

In brief: 2/7/13

Dr. Adam Levy