How can I reduce my milk supply?

In brief: Slowly wean
Whether you are directly feeding or pumping, decreasing weekly by one feed or pumping session over several weeks should work well.

In brief: Slowly wean
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Dr. Marc Grella
In brief: Nurse less, try OTCs
If you have a problem with oversupply and are still nursing, reducing the frequency/length of nursing will decrease milk production over time.
Peppermint and sage teas may help and antihistamines like diphendydramine and Cetirizine and loratidine might decrease your supply. If you have stopped nursing completely and want to stop lactating, bromocriptine is sometimes prescribed by docs for this.

In brief: Nurse less, try OTCs
Dr. Marc Grella
Dr. Marc Grella
Dr. Jonathan Jassey