What does this mean I have ovarian cancer after surgery and chemo it returned in a month . Now diagnosis is cancer metastic to peritoneum and to liver?

Dr. Raymundo Romero
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: TIME 4 NEW TREATMENT

I assume recurrence occurred 1 month after completing chemo, this is considered platinum resistant disease.
Options - bevacizumab, liposomal doxorubicin or clinical trial looking at a new experimental drug for platinum resistance. Talk to your oncologist.

In brief: TIME 4 NEW TREATMENT

Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Raymundo Romero
Dr. Eugene Louie-Ng

In brief: It is aggressive

This sounds like a late stage or aggressive cancer that has spread to your liver and the tissue lining the inside of your abdomen.
Please discuss this with your gyn oncologist.

In brief: It is aggressive

Dr. Eugene Louie-Ng
Dr. Eugene Louie-Ng
Dr. Marsha Davis