Which systems are affected by stomach cancer?

Liver, and lungs. Apart from stomach, gastric cancer usually spreads to the lymph nodes around the stomach, to the covering around the intestine (peritoneum), to the liver and sometimes to lungs and bones also. In women, it may spread to the ovaries.
Can be many. In addition to the stomach, depending on where the location is, the distal esophagus may be involved or adjacent organs, such as the liver, diaphragm, pancreas, spleen, and colon (or its mesentery) are frequently involved by direct extension. It can also spread through the lymphatic system to distan nodes, via the bloodstream to the liver, and through the stomach to the peritoneum.