What are my chances from getting pregnant from unprotected sex the day before my bleeding cycle from preejaculate?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Low.

If you were hoping for zero, i will disappoint you.
Your chances are not zero at 18 years of age because of your maximal fertility and irregular ovulation. Best be prepared for unplanned pregnancy if you do not take precautions (condoms, oral contraceptives, depo shot, etc).. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily until you are no longer fertile (~50 years of age).

In brief: Low.

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Minimal

The father away you had your sex from the midcycle the smaller the chance to get pregnant, although, there's no 100% guaranteed.
The days right before the period are considered the safest, but again, there's no full protection promised.

In brief: Minimal

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jane Van Dis